Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Now What?

Well, living with this disease has been a challenge but nothing that I haven't yet been able to overcome. So I ask, now what? I work 3 different jobs when I can't hardly get out of bed in the morning. I don't get any government help, even for my meds, and now people that I clean for are losing their jobs and therefore I lose mine. Cleaning is not a priority when finances are in question. I can't blame them, I just don't know where to go from here.
I just have to laugh, because in three years, I have been layed off from my job of 8 years, got diagnosed with Lupus, went bankrupt (from a past encounter with a substandard human), and had the father of my son fall down the stairs and break his neck. When you have dealt with all of this, there is nothing else but laughter!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Everyone,My name is Debra and I have been living with Lupus for 7 yrs.That Is I was diagnosed 7 yrs ago,but now that I look back i have had it my whole life...I am on prednisone ,plaquelin,and cell-cept.I have also taken imuran,and methotrexate.I have SLE.This is a very hard to live with.....

    ReplyDelete