Sunday, April 26, 2009

Everyday, even the good ones, are a struggle.

No matter what the day brings, I have to fight for it. I have to fight to move in the morning when I hear my son wake up. If I didn't get out of bed then, I probably never would. I fight to go outside (covering myself, which is an art when it is 40 degrees outside and you are sweating from every orifice) and still dressing with style. I fight to have fun with my family (they usually end up having to go without me because if I get sick, well, what will they do?). Having fun with them, means pain later (joints on fire, bones cracking), but you know one thing that I always remember....HAVING FUN WITH THEM WHEN I CAN, IS WORTH SOME PAIN LATER.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there ... my name is Wick Davis and I'm with the Lupus Foundation of America. I learned of your blog, because I belong to the "Canadians with Lupus" group in Facebook. I'm in the process of reaching out to other lupus bloggers. I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links to one another's blog. You can read the LFA blog here http://lfa-inc.blogspot.com. I have already added a link to your blog on the LFA blog, in the section called "Lupus Blogs We Read." I would love to talk more with you. You can reach me at davis@lupus.org. I hope to hear from you. best, Wick

    ReplyDelete